Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here it is quite warm. And very humid.

Friends and Family!
How are you alll this fine week?! Very cold i hear, that´s crazy. Here it is quite warm. And very humid. And I sweat a lot, haha, but I drink Gatorade like every day now in the street. :) This Saturday Bruna andWellington were married! The Bishop performed the ceremony and it was beautiful, and I cried. A member of the ward did Bruna´s hair, another member her make up, another sewed her dress, and I did her nails. :) Wellington is still struggling with one cigarrette per day, and we are praying for him like crazy!
 
Amanda (11 years old) and Breno (16 years old) were baptized Sunday, it was such a great service, but the water was left to heat a little too long, but it was ok, they weren´t in the water too long. :) I just got another new companion, her name is Sister Farias, and she is so excited to be in this area with us, me and Sister Smith. She is my 12th compaion! It is the 5th time I´ve had a compaionship of three. :)

Hope you all have a great week!

Sister Jennifer Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment