This week has been crazy busy! But great. This past Saturday was the baptism of a girl named Ketlyn. It was a wonderful day, and I am soooo happy for her. When she came out of the water, her whole family said they wanted to be baptized too, even her brother who always says he is not interested in the gospel. We are still working with her mother Valdineia to quit smoking, and one day this week she only smoked one cigarrette!!! It was great, but the day of Ketlyn´s baptism, her uncle passed away and she relapsed. :( We felt very sad, but we are continuing to encourage her, we posted lots of signs in her house to remind and her, and bought a lot of vitamin C for her to help, and she needs to drink lots of orange juice!
This week I attended my first zone conference, it was great to hear from our Mission President and receive instruction from the assistants to the President. It was so good, I learned a lot. We had a HUGE lunch afterwards, it was great. :)
Today I visited the temple in Curitiba, it is BEAUTIFUL! It was a wonderful experience. This Saturday, my companion and I are having a musical presentation at the chapel where she and I will sing along with some members of the ward. I hope a lot of people can come!
No comments:
Post a Comment